Hello everyone, in this post I will teach you the simplest way to jailbreak your iPhone. so let’s start.
Apple has always prioritized data security and privacy, which has resulted in iOS being more safe than ever, but at the cost of imprisoning you. By using third-party applications or tools to alter iOS. iOS devices are restricted, and there is no other method to restore freedom without jailbreaking. “How do I jailbreak my iPhone?” is one of the most frequently requested queries by iPhone owners.
The problem is, it’s a straightforward operation, and with the proper instructions and easy steps, you can jailbreak your iPhone without the assistance of anybody else. You are free to do whatever you want with your jailbroken iPhone and utilize it as if it were your own. In this post, we’ll teach you how to jailbreak your iPhone so you may have total control over it while reducing constraints.
What is Jailbreaking?
Third-party software / unrecognized software / unsigned code that is not officially allowed by Apple is typically not permitted to operate, resulting in a loss of control over your own smartphone. You cannot utilize any application on your iPhone, regardless of version, unlike Android devices. However, jailbreaking your iPhone eliminates all limitations and allows you to do everything you want with it, including installing third-party applications, altering the user interface, and accessing these services.
Jailbreaking an iPhone allows you to install any theme or app you choose to improve the appearance and feel of your device. To jailbreak your iPhone, you must first install an app on your iOS device that allows you to run jailbroken applications, customizations, and settings.
Types of Jailbreaking
In general, there are four different types of procedures for jailbreaking iOS devices.
You can try to jailbreak your iPhone solely during boot time. If you switch off and restart your phone, you will need to re-jailbreak it with your PC. And this procedure will prompt you to use the boot connection feature. However, if you do not re-jailbreak your iPhone, it will enter recovery mode and freeze.
During this jailbreak, your iPhone will boot up without a patched kernel, it won’t be able to run any modified code, and will hardly work with tweak or jailbreak apps. You will have to use any jailbreak software that comes with a patched kernel.
You will be able to reset the phone during the jailbreak without installation, but the kernel will still be repaired and you will be able to use the jailbroken version even after rebooting the device.
It’s similar to the previous jailbreak technique, however your iPhone will still be jailbroken after restarting. Semi-voluntary jailbreak allows you to jailbreak your phone using only the software on your device, without the need for an extra computer.
How to jailbreak iPhone?
Be sure to back up your data before starting the process. If something goes wrong, you should have a backup of your data.
This process, while completely safe, can damage your device, which means that your device can shut down completely, and if the process fails, it will be like a brick. If you have any problems with your device, please contact customer service.
Once you have jailbroken your iPhone, the warranty is no longer valid. If you want to contact the service center for support, you need to jailbreak the device to get the warranty.
Last but not least, this guide is for informational purposes only and at Cashify we are not responsible for any data or device loss.
Jailbreak iPhone with mac OS
Step 1: Connect your device to your Mac using a certified Lightning to USBA MF cable. Trust your device if necessary.
Step 2: Download the checkra1n jailbreak utility from the official website of the checkra.in team. Please do not download this jailbreak tool from anywhere other than the official website, otherwise, it may contain malware.
Step 3: Once the download is complete, double-click the .dmg file to open it, then drag the checkra1n application to the Applications folder on your Mac:
Step 4: Then, on your Mac, navigate to the Applications folder, right-click the checkra1n program, and pick the Open option.
Step 5: The checkra1n GUI will launch, detecting your device and firmware type automatically. Press the Start button.
Step 6: Checkra1n will want to put your device into recovery mode before proceeding. Press “Next”.
Step 7: To enter DFU mode, simply follow the instructions on the screen. Click the Start button and follow the instructions for your unique device.
Step 8: Checkra1n will begin mining and hacking your device after successfully entering DFU mode.
Step 9: Pay attention to your iOS device, and the checkra1n downloader app should now appear on your home screen. Tap on the Cydia cell, followed by the Install Cydia button.
The checkra1n loader will then begin downloading the base system and installing Cydia
When the process is complete, the app will exit and Cydia will display on your home screen. When you first run it, you will see a familiar UI.
Step 1: Burn the checkn1x ISO file to the USB flash drive
Insert the USB flash drive into your computer.
After downloading the file Rufus, click Rufus to open the application.
Click the “SELECT” button to find the downloaded checkn1x ISO file. Leave the other options as defaults, and then click “START”.
4. Then a warning message will appear stating that the data on the USB stick will be formatted (back up the USB stick if necessary). Then select the “DD Picture Mode Record” option and click the “OK” button.
5. It takes 2-3 minutes to write checkn1x ISO file to a USB stick.
6. When the burning is complete, click the “CLOSE” button.
Step 2: Start to Jailbreak with checkN1x
1. Reboot your computer. While the computer is powered on and loaded, press F12 (Boot Menu).
2. In the startup window, select the USB flash drive that just burned the checkn1x ISO file.
3. After launching Checkra1n, connect your iOS device to the computer, then select the keyboard arrow key Options and press Enter to configure the jailbreak tool.
4. On the Settings screen, select the Allow untested iOS / iPadOS / tvOS versions using the arrow key on your keyboard and press Enter to select.
5. After selecting “Skip A11 BPR check”, press Enter to select
6. Then choose the Back button and press Enter to back to the main interface.
7. After you hit the Start button, press Enter to jailbreak your iOS device.
8. After running the checkn1x tool, connect your iOS device to your computer and you will see the connected prompt in the program. Use the arrow keys on your keyboard to select the Home Screen option and press Enter.
9. To jailbreak an iOS device, CheckN1x requires your device to be in DFU mode. Select “Next” and the program will direct you to DFU mode.
10. Check the “Next” option and Checkn1x will automatically put your iOS device into recovery mode first.
11. Select the “Start” option, and then follow the instructions on Checkn1x to put your iOS device into DFU mode.
12. After your device has successfully entered DFU mode, Checkn1x will automatically unlock your device. When the unlocking process is complete, select “Done” and remove the USB flash drive.
Jailbreak iPhone with Linux
1. First, you download the checkra1n tool so click this below download button.
2. Once you download open the terminal in the checkra1n folder.
3. Now just type this below command in your Linux terminal this command will help you to permit to read, write and execute of checkra1n tool.
chmod +x checkra1n
4. Now run this checkra1n tool in your Linux so type the below command in your Linux terminal.
5. Now you connect your phone to pc once you connect the above picture “Start” button will be enabled in some cases the start button not enable so you put your phone into recovery mode then you will connect.
6. Now you click the “start” button once you click these tools Time to put your device into “DFU” mode. Follow the instruction.
7. Now you press the “Start” button then you will put your phone into “DFU” mode once you put it the jailbreak process will be started.
In this post, I have detailed how to jailbreak an Apple device using Mac Linux and Windows. And if you have any doubt about it then you can ask me using the below command section.